CCCVaT is the Marriage Celebrant nominating authority for all Christian Brethren Churches in Victoria.
Asipring Marriage Celebrants must:
- Undertake training - Marriage Celebrant training sessions are posted in the calendar section of this website.
- Acquire a letter of endorsement from the leadership of your church.
- Complete the attached 'Nomination of Ministry of Religion' form [a sample form is included as a guide]
- Post or email a copy of your certificate of training, letter of endorsement and application to the office of CCCVaT.
NOTE: applications to the Department of Justice - Births, Deaths and Marriages, may take up to three months to process.
NOTE: The number of Marriage Celebrants per church is limited, so if you are unsure how many Marriage Celebrant are registered to your Church contact the office of CCCVaT to enquire before applying or if you have any questions.
NEW STARTER PACK:
Starter packs for Marriage Celebrants can be ordered from CANPRINT.
Phone: 1300 656 863 Email: email@example.com
The pack contains:
- 1 x Marriage Register
- 2 x Marriage Certificate Books [10 Certificates per book]
- 1 x White Envelope Pack [25 Envelopes]
- 1 x Notice of Intended Marraige Pack 
- 1 x Marriage Certificate Pack [10 Certificates]
- 1 x Brochure Pack [10 Brochures]
The Marriage Rites for the Christian Community Churches in Australia is included in the documents available for download. These have been approved by the national board and all state bodies for use by their Marriage Celebrants.