These guidelines seek to:
- Preview the concerns of many pastors.
- Importance of aligning the role of the pastor with the church's strategic plan.
- Expectations of the parties, church, leadership and Pastor.
- Define responsibilities.
- Measure performance.
- Resourcing for the pastor.
- Appraisal and development of the pastor
These parameters are designed to ensure both parties are certain of their obligations and responsibilities to one another and create a fertile relationship that is effectively able to invest in the Kingdom of God.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in drafting this guideline and policy, CCCVaT Ministries Ltd accepts no responsibility for spelling or grammatical errors, omissions and failures to address applicable laws, by-laws and regulations or pertinent matters.
CCCVaT advises all intending to take up this guideline and policy, to seek advice from a lawyer or an appropriate expert, prior to adopting it.