There are numurous Federal and State laws and regulations churches are required to comply with. This guideline profiles options churches have regards registering their organisation as a legal entity and the obligations these entail..
This guideline clarifies:
- Membership Requirements – CCCVAT MINISTRIES LTD
- Legal Models
- Incorporated Associations
- Australian Business Number
- Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission
- Relationship Authorisation Management
- Bank Account
- Accounting Software
- Child Protection
- Work Health Place and Safety
- Marriage Celebrants
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in drafting this guideline and policy, CCCVaT Ministries Ltd accepts no responsibility for spelling or grammatical errors, omissions and failures to address applicable laws, by-laws and regulations or pertinent matters.
CCCVaT advises all intending to take up this guideline and policy, to seek advice from a lawyer or an appropriate expert, prior to adopting it.