LINKS TO PRAYER RESOURCES:
- Alpha has a Prayer Course based on The Lord’s prayer, that can be run over four to six weeks. www.prayercourse.org
- Tool for encouraging to pray:http://www.trypraying.org/about/
- Simple, brief, article on one aspect of the Lord's Prayer. http://www.prayerconnect.net/blogs/topic-articles/_thread_/bringing-heaven-to-earth
- Multitude of resources including great PowerPoints with quotes on prayer. Articles on praying for neighbours and praying for family' and friends' salvation etc. http://www.harvestprayer.com/resources/free-downloads (Some are free, some not).
- For ideas on running a week of prayer or a 24/7 prayertime: http://www.elim.org.uk/Publisher/File.aspx?ID=119820
- For personal prayer of a more contemplative, reflective style: http://www.centeringprayer.com/centering_prayer.html
Child oriented resources:
Written for all, relevant to all:
Some teaching to ponder in regards to the Lord's Prayer:
- A more generic view, excerpts from the book: Letting Your Heart Sing. A Daily Journal for the Soul by Deborah Tyler Blais: https://books.google.com.au/books?
- Whilst I don’t necessarily endorse all things on the following sites, these pages are OK: Inspirational scripture pictures http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/bible-verse-pictures.html
- 21Ways to Pray – down to earth and simply expressed: http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Prayer/2009/10/21-Ways-to-Pray.aspx?b=1&p=22
- Generic brief video to inspire on praying: http://www.sermonspice.com/product/20611/prayer
Attached are a number of prayer tools avialble for use.
To sumit a request for Payer contact Nancy Moyle
To enquire how CCCVaT can support and equip your team to effectively support your ministry, contact Nancy Moyle