Mailchimp is an an easy to use email marketing tool, which by June 2014 was sending over 10 billion emails per month on behalf of its users.
- Facility to for customers to subscribe and account holders add subscribers.
- Facilcity to group subscribers according to criterion established by the account holder.
- Email templates or ability to create personalised email templates.
- Ability to add content and considerable flexibility to determine how it is displayed.
- Ability to review and test email prior to sending.
Mailchimp is FREE for data bases off 2000 addresses or less, after which the account holder must purchase a paid subscription to use the service.