MEMBERSHIP of the association is open to all Christian Brethren Churches and other Christian Churches as approved by the board and members, that are located in Victoria and Tasmania and agree to the association's 'Distinctives', 'Statement of Faith' and 'Doctrinal Statement'. These statements can be viewed in the guidelines and policy section in this website, along with the application to join the association.
To enquire about applying please contact the office of CCCVaT. Applications are processed in the following order:
- The management of CCCVaT will arrangement to meet with the leadership of your church.
- If it is agreed to pursue the application, the management and or members of the association will attend one of your services.
- CCCVaT will forward an application form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, the application will be submitted to the board of the association at its next meeting.
- If the application is approved by the board, associate churches are notified of the applications and given five weeks to comment or object.
- Provided no objections are received or remain outstanding CCCVaT will notify the church of its approval.