Ringwood Community Church (RCC) is located approximately 29 kilometres east of Melbourne just off the M1 and M3 Freeways close to Eastland Shopping Center, in the fast growing suburb of its name sake.
As Christians we have a passionate desire to serve our community and care for its needs. At our main service held at 10am each Sunday we enable worshippers to:
- focus on God through prayers, meditations, responses, singing, messages and Communion;
- emphasise community through sharing the needs of the Church family, celebrating special days and praying for our world;
- encourage growth in faith through Bible teaching, a children’s story or testimony or other creative elements that stimulate thinking about God and faith and life in a way that moves people forward in their spiritual journey; and
- facilitate children to attend our Kids Connect service, which is specially designed to engage them.
We have available:
In addition to our Sunday service we host:
- a number of couples trained and experienced preparing couples for marriage and Marriage Celebrants (Ministers of Religion) able to perform marriages; and
- experienced ministers able to perform funeral services.
We support in our community:
- Youth Small Group, First Year Uni Group and Young Adult Groups every Thursday evening;
- a monthly program for Up & Overs the first Tuesday of each month; and
- Connect Groups for all ages that meet most nights of the week.
For details or these activity, services and community support visit our website.
- a number of school chaplains and schools;
- playgroup at Mullum Primary School;
- Kids Hope at Ringwood Heights Primary School;
- Veggie Garden at Ringwood Heights Primary School;
- Volunteers from RCC teach Special Religious Instruction (SRI) under the auspices of Access Ministries.
We welcome all and hope you will find a home at our church that will serve your needs and transform your life. So please join us and witness how our lives have been blessed and how yours can be also by the grace of God.